Take Home Care

Monday, February 7, 2011

Makeup Seminar Announcement

Hi Curlies,
I have decided to begin a Makeup seminar series on a bi monthly basis. This month is going to be a Smokey eye. The class is $35.00 and you take home the nine shadow palette that has two lip glosses , mascara and eye pencil with this tutorial. Depending on the look we are going for that month the price may vary with the equipment costs say, like if we want to do false lash application, it would be a bit more. The classes are best for six but we can do three as well if you want to, I have been thinking that a Sunday is best for everyone. The first one is February 20th @ 1:00 @ the loft. I will be carrying this line of cosmetics NYX , starting with the Diamond Shine Lipstick & gloss. If you would like to attend you have to call me and pay in advance so I can order. If you can’t make it for some reason you still get your products so don’t worry. I think this will be great fun and I will take your requests about the looks. Like Taylor Swift or Angelina Jolie looks. Or if you have a color preference, like, how do I wear greens? We’ll do one focused on that color. I hope this turns out to be great fun and that I can impart some of my knowledge to you so you can feel more confident with your application of makeup in general.
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment